NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Friday, 18 December 2015

The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day 6 - Christmas Music

One week to go!

I have to admit that this year I had to limit myself when it came to listening to Christmas music. A Christmas Spotify playlist flashed up in late November and before I could stop myself, I had clicked on it and I was singing away. In November. Not okay. About 2 songs in I realised I'd be bored of Christmas music if I played it every day until Christmas.

In early December I allowed myself to listen to the Frozen soundtrack (not necessarily Christmassy, but definitely Wintery). After I was bored of it I moved on to Justin Bieber's 2011 Christmas album (I was clearly saving the best until closer to Christmas). At this point, just before Christmas it's Michael Bublé's 2012 Christmas album (which I absolutely adore yet everyone around me seems to hate). And just before Christmas, when the holidays have properly started my family puts on just your regular Christmas hits!