NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Thursday, 17 December 2015

The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day 5 - Winter Items I Can't Live Without

Hello! 8 days to go! This post is one that I've been excited to do ever since I arranged it. Today's post is a collab with Chloe from basicallychloe. We are both posting about the winter items that we can't live without, so once you're finished reading my post make sure and head over there to check our her post (unless that's where you came from, in which case - hello!).

(1) The first item is a good, comfy pair of boots. I have a gorgeous pair of brown Chelsea boots from Miss KG which I got in a sale maybe one or two years ago? They've lasted me so so well and I wear them all Autumn and Winter - unfortunately I don't have a picture of them as they're in getting new soles put on (that should show you how much I wear them!). Obviously my exact ones aren't available but I found some very similar from New Look (£44.99), Topshop (£75.00) and Miss KG (£65.00 reduced from £90.00). The Topshop ones are my favourites!


(2) My second item is a cosy blanket scarf - it wasn't until I borrowed my friend's blanket scarf that I realised how awesome these are. I got this scarf from Topshop (£22.00), and they had a few different colours and patterns - I know it seems like a lot of money but this scarf is huge and really soft. No regrets splashing out at all.

(3) Moisturising skincare - The combination of the cold weather and having the central heating on really plays havoc with my skin and dries it out. I recommend the Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Mask (£7.45 reduced from £14.95 or available in the Skin Saviours Mask Set £9.95) as an overnight mask or just as a leave-on mask too. I also love the Burt's Bees lip balm (no surprise there as I mention it all the time) (£3.99). Finally, The Body Shop's Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil is a magic oil that works wonders (£15.00).

(4) Flask - I've got a little flask which is ideal for carrying for the walk to university as it warms me from the inside and allows me my caffeine fix!

(5) ALL THE FLUFFY SOCKS. My personal favourites have little foxes on them. I love.

(6) Similarly, ALL THE COSY JUMPERS. Bonus points if they are stolen from relatives, friends or significant others.

Thank you very much to Chloe for doing this collab with me! I really enjoyed writing it. 

Let me know in the comments what you can't live without during the Winter!