NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Wednesday, 16 December 2015

The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day 4 - Winter Outfit


I've recently been wearing the same outfit most days to brave the chilly weather but it's not too warm an outfit that you would feel too warm nipping into shops for some Christmas shopping, or feel the need to take off millions of layers when you get to your destination.
First off there is my John Rocha leather jacket (not real leather unfortunately) from Debenhams about 3 years ago now! I was still at school when I bought this. It was probably just under £100 but I've definitely got a lot of wear out of it.

Next is a thick wooly jumper, this one is actually stolen from my guy but it's so so cosy!

I like to wear my Olivia Burton watch which just goes with everything, it's rose gold.

And finally, I am in love with this tartan blanket scarf from Topshop - yes it was pricey but it's so so cosy and I've used it as both a scarf and a blanket several times. I couldn't live without this now.