NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Tuesday, 15 December 2015

The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day 3 - Christmas Wishlist



Oops - guess who didn't manage to post yesterday? Me! I'm always rubbish at posting every day.

Top of my wishlist this year was a waterproof jacket - I have a cosy parka, and a leather jacket for day-to-day but when Scottish weather is doing it's worst I have nothing to keep me dry!

I've recently been brave enough to buy and actually light a candle that I'm responsible for - it made me feel ridiculously grown up! So I've also asked for a candle for Christmas to add to my growing collection.

I haven't had any perfume other than little testers for ages and so I'm hoping to get some perfume because I would never think to buy it for myself, it always slips my mind when I have money to spend on myself.

I've recently been trying to use up lots of half empty bottles that I've got lying around and I've fallen back in love with Sanctuary Spa bath products so I've asked my uncle if he could possibly get me something new to try from that range (he is going to look funny buying bath stuff for me hehe).

Other than that, I've not asked for anything else in particular. I'm really excited to see what I get on Christmas day, I absolutely love opening my presents and discovering what I've got. And although I love spoiling my friends and family, I always get a bit nervous when they are opening what I've got them. I'm incredibly lucky to have such amazing and supportive friends and family, in addition to you awesome readers, and my final Christmas wish is that you all have a Merry Christmas!