NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Monday, 14 December 2015

The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day 2 - Stocking Stuffer Ideas


11 days to go! And that means (including this one) 11 more Blogmas posts from me, posted everyday at 6pm GMT.


Today are my ideas for gifts to give someone in a stocking, although these would also be good to give individually to your friends or secret Santa! Also, be creative, a hamper of gift box filled with goodies is just as nice to receive as a stocking!


Lipbalm
As soon as the central heating is put on in my house my lips just dry up! My favourite lipbalms are EOS (£7.00) and Burt's Bees (£3.99).

Sweets
A little tube or bag of sweeties is always a nice (and cheap) gift.

Chocolate coins
I always get a bag of chocolate coins in the toe of my stocking!

Minis
Soap&Glory or Body Shop miniatures are a really great gift to receive as you might get to try a product you've never had before - and if you decide you love it then you can go buy the full size product!

Handcream
My picks are philosophy, Soap&Glory and The Body Shop.

Makeup
A new lipstick or nail polish is a great thing to find in your stocking! I love Rimmel lipsticks and Barry M nail polishes.

Jewellery
Finally, if your budget allows it then a nice piece of jewellery is an incredible thing to find in your stocking as you never think you'll get something so pricey in there! A necklace or some earrings are great options.

See you tomorrow!