NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Sunday, 13 December 2015

The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day 1 - Holiday Bucket List


Welcome to the first of (hopefully) twelve posts over the next few days leading up to, that's right, Christmas! I fully considered doing regular Blogmas but with having just had a set of really tough exams, I'm glad that I decided to do a shortened version.

I planned on having this post up much earlier in the day. I was supposed to be sat at a table seat on a train this afternoon down to my parent's house where I was going to make a start on Blogmas but the train was cancelled and I ended up sitting on my suitcase on a train nearly three hours later than planned. Bloody train faults!

This first post is going to be a list of activities that I want to do over the Christmas holidays. This should serve as a reminder to me and, hopefully, will maybe be a source of inspiration for you guys!

1. Decorate a Christmas tree
2. Watch at least one Christmas film (The Snowman, The Holiday, Love Actually and Elf are on the cards)
3. Redesign my blog appearance
4. Fill my handwritten recipe book with more healthy recipes
5. Eat mince pies
6. Rejig my Spotify playlists 
7. Play cards with my grandparents
8. Spend time with my friends from high school

Let me know in the comments what you're most looking forwards to doing over the festive period!