NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Thursday, 31 December 2015

Goodbye 2015

This is just a quick post because I need to get back to celebrating the end of 2015 and the start of the New Year with my family, and I'm sure you are all busy also! I just want to wish all my fantastic readers a happy New Year.

I really want to continue with this blog as I progress into 2016, however, in turns of design and content I do want to branch out a bit further whilst also sticking to lifestyle and beauty.

As cliché as it sounds, I want to make a lot of changes in 2016. I think it's very unfair for people to make fun of those who want to better themselves, and the new year is a wonderful time to do this. A new gym is opening very soon near me and I have joined this because I've had a guest membership at a Bannatyne's gym for the past few weeks which I have loved using. I also want to get back into the healthy eating I was doing before Christmas.

Please let me know in the comments if you would like to see more posts about healthy living, or if you would not be interested in this.

I know that posting has been very here-and-there (and Blogmas was a fail) and I want to post more regularly, whether this be once or twice a week. I think I can manage twice a week if I make sure and schedule my free time better - however once a week is the minimum that I'll be aiming for.


Anyway: that ended up being not so short! Wishing you all the best for the New Year!