NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Thursday, 10 December 2015

Behind The Blog


Hello everyone, just a quick post from me today to say that I've been featured on the incredible Karen's blog series "Behind The Blog" over on her blog Confetti&Curves. It was so sweet of her to feature me and give me a chance to write a wee interview type post over there. I'd love you to go check out my answers and while you're there, have a look around Karen's blog - it's one of my favourites! (here's the link)

You might have noticed that I've been a bit absent around here, and if you were expecting a proper post today then don't be disheartened - I'll be posting regularly again as soon as my exams finish (tomorrow -eek!) and starting on Sunday (yes, this Sunday coming!!) I'll be posting everyday as part of The Twelve Days of Blogmas. I'm really quite excited.

Thanks for reading!