NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Saturday, 7 November 2015

Liebster Award (2)

Today was meant to be a room tour with loads of lovely photos and lots of close ups of some cute things in my room but unfortunately I have had so many deadlines this week that I haven't got around to tidying/hoovering/dusting my room let alone taking photos! So I'll delay that post until next week.

I know that I did the Liebster award a few weeks ago (if you missed it you can find it here) but I was tagged again by the wonderful Raashi to do it with her set of questions, so here it is. Thank you so much for the nomination!

(1) What is your favourite quote?
I am a complete sucker for quotes. There is no way I could pick just one. I have a lot of quotes on my bedroom wall, which I'm sure will feature in my room tour next week as it's sort of a major focus in my room. One of my favourites at the moment from my quote wall is: "I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me".

(2) What's your favourite song (or a few favourite songs) at the moment?
I'm loving "Hello" by Adele, "Wasn't Expecting That" by Jamie Lawson and "Lump Sum" by Bon Iver at the moment.

(3) What was the last photo you took with your phone?
Oh God, it was a horrific selfie from when I was getting ready for Bonfire Night on Thursday. I'd post it here but my hair is scraped into such a tight bun that I'm just all forehead!

(4) Who was the last person who sent you a text message?
Hahahahaha it was Royal Mail telling me that my parcel wasn't delivered because no-one was in. That's so sad. I have mates I promise....

(5) Has October been a good month for you so far?
October was a really good month for me, I had fairly low expectations for Halloween which ended up being a really good weekend. And I have been managing to (just about) stay on top of my coursework and juggle my social life.

(6) Do you have any nicknames?
My flatmates sometimes call me Emjem and my boyfriend sometimes calls me hunny bun (bleugh feel free to throw up at that haha).

(7) What's your favourite dessert?
THIS IS SUCH A DIFFICULT QUESTION ummmmm let's go with cheesecake. Particularly chocolate cheesecake or lemon cheesecake.

(8) If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I know that it would probably be as much an annoyance as it would be convenient but I would love to be able to read minds. 

(9) Has there been one blogging experience that you're particularly proud of?
I can't think of one really stand out post so I suppose I'd have to say designing my blog - I'm still wanting to tweak some bits and completely change others but I'm really happy with the progress of its design and that I'm doing it all myself!

(10) How would you like to be remembered by others?
I would love to be remembered for having contributed to the world in some way.



I'm not going to nominate anyone because I did this award post a few weeks ago but I hope you enjoyed reading anyway!

If you feel like it, answer one of the questions in the comments!