NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

I remember watching YouTube videos of this tag ages ago before I had even started my blog and I've always wanted to do it myself, so here it is! Read on to see the questions and my responses.

(1) Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


Barry M Nail Paints (£2.99) are really cheap but I find them to be one of the best formulations of nail polish out there. I even prefer these to the gelly version. There are such a huge range of colours available - I have: Cappucino, Berry Cosmo, Red Wine and Red Black.

I have The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder (£13.00) in the shade 02 fair matte and I really like it for contouring as it’s not too fair and also, more importantly, not too orange. I think you can probably find something better for cheaper though (if you have any recommendations leave them below!)


(2) Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?

I used to love the Maybelline Colour Tattoo gel-cream eyeshadows (£4.99) but I haven’t been reaching for them as much recently. They tend to crease on my lids, but I do sometimes use them as a base for matte eyeshadows. I have these in the colours (25) Everlasting Navy, (35) On and on Bronze, (65) Pink Gold, (70) Metallic Pomegranate and (75) 24K Gold.


(3) Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Burt’s Bees lip balms (£3.99) smell amazing, I have the Honey one and the Pink Grapefruit one and I really want to pick up other scents.


(4) Sloth: What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?

I rarely wear lipstick during the day, unless I’m doing something special. I just can’t be bothered to check it after every meal to make sure that I haven’t smudged it or gotten any on my teeth.


(5) Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?

I’m prone to the odd blemish and I always have a red chin so I would have to say concealer. I particularly love Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19) in the shade 1 Fair for blemishes and redness and Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (£5.49) in the shade 10 Ivory for under my eyes.

(6) Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Having pretty eyes is really attractive to me.

(7) Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

I'm not entirely sure - I think perfume because I don't have one at the moment and because I'd never buy perfume for myself.


I really enjoyed this tag! I tag anyone reading this who wants to try this tag to do it!

Thanks for reading.