NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

MEET MY: Cath Kidston purse


Welcome back to My Slice! I've decided to start a new series of posts entitled "MEET MY:" where I talk about a key item that I own. I've got a couple of these in my mind, so I hope that you like them!

Above you can see my Cath Kidston purse. My parents bought me this for my 18th birthday in April this year so unfortunately this exact print is discontinued however they have several other prints available (Global Wallet - £38, here). I would also highly recommend the slightly smaller size of this purse (Folded Zip Wallet - £28, here).


Inside, you can see that there are 15 card slots and one slot for a photo (or for a shopping list). Down the left side I have important cards like my bank card, my driving license and other forms of ID and on the right I keep loyalty cards and gift cards. I love how there is a slot for all of my cards!


Inside the zipped section there is another zipped part and on either side there are several little pockets. I don't really see the use in all of these - maybe for keeping receipts in? I don't tend to keep receipts in my purse though as it is a bit untidy looking. I just keep my notes in the large section at the back and coins in the bottom. One thing I will say about this purse is it bulges and can be really hard to close with just a few coins in it!

I really love this purse but it is also really bulky. I didn't realise how bulky it would be and sometimes I do wish I had gone for the smaller sized one. However, this size is good to just take out by itself, sort of like a clutch bag! It also matches my backpack that I use for university (keep an eye out for a post about it!).

Thanks for reading!