NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

All things pink grapefruit

I'm going to start this post off by throwing my hands up and saying it out loud. I'm addicted. I'm obsessed. I have a problem.

I love pink grapefruit.


Well, I love pink grapefruit scented products. I haven't ever actually eaten pink grapefruit, but I'm determined to try some now! Anyhow, let's get on to discussing my love of all things pink grapefruit.


Bath & Body

nspa Fruit Extracts Pink Grapefruit Shower & Bath Gel (£3 from Asda)
This is a brand that is available exclusively at Asda, and I have to say I'm really impressed with it. This definitely has a sweeter scent than The Body Shop's range but it's still undeniably pink grapefruit. It lathers really well, is a huge bottle (500ml) and I've heard from my flatmate (the cheeky so and so) that it works really well as bubble bath too.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel (£4/£12 from The Body Shop)
This one actually isn't pictured as I used up the bottle I had. I actually prefer the nspa one but I still highly recommend The Body Shop one.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub (£13 from The Body Shop)
I tend to use this body scrub to exfoliate my legs before I shave them. I find that this scrub works really well both alone and with exfoliating gloves. It is quite runny so I do tend to drop some product when I use it but it smells incredible.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter (£14/£28 from The Body Shop)
I love when I have a shower or a bath at night time and I have time to layer up pink grapefruit products. The scent lasts so much longer! I love these body butters, my only problem is they take a really long time to soak in so I have to put them on before bed. Luckily I'm not one of these people who hates lying feeling a bit sticky - I don't love it but I can definitely cope with it!


Skincare
Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit (£4 from Debenhams/Boots)
These lip balms are my all time favourite lip balm. They're the most moisturising that I've ever tried and I don't think I could find anything better! I tend to use the pink grapefruit one in the morning as the scent really wakes me up and I use the honey one at night time. Cannot recommend enough!

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream (£4 from The Body Shop)
I find these hand creams really moisturising but ever so slightly greasy for a short while. The smell isn't too overpowering, which I like.


Fragrance
The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist (£7.50 from The Body Shop)
Just incase I'm not already walking around in a cloud of pink grapefruit, I have this body mist to top up during the day. Love love love.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet Eau de Toilette
I don't actually own this perfume, but I've sniffed it enough times in store to know that I love it. It has pink grapefruit as a top note. The only reason I haven't purchased it yet is because I love all of the Marc Jacobs perfumes and can't make my mind up!

Other
The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Hand Cleanse Gel (£2.50 from The Body Shop)
I'll be honest, the only reason I picked this up was because I had one of those vouchers where if you spend a certain amount then you get £10 off. I ended up finding this so useful to have in my bag day-to-day!


Let me know in the comments what your favourite scent is! And also if you have any recommendations of pink grapefruit scented products that I should try. 

Thanks for reading!