NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Saturday, 1 August 2015

Saturday's Songs #3

Hello!

I'm sorry that I've been a wee bit absent on my blog recently, I just have had a lot on my mind. I'm back now though!


Miley Cyrus - "Party In The U.S.A."
I've no idea why but I've had this song on repeat this week haha, it's an oldie but a goodie, what more can I say really?
"It's definitely not a Nashville party // 'Cause all I see are stilettos // I guess I never got the memo"


Ella Eyre - "Together"
I absolutely adore Ella Eyre's voice, love love love!
"You know that we are better off as two"

Vance Joy - "Riptide"
To be honest, I've been listening to the whole album, Dream Your Life Away. New fave, very similar to James Vincent McMorrow, Ben Howard etc.
"I love you when you're singing that song and // I got a lump in my throat 'cause / You're gonna sing the words wrong."

Halsey - "Hurricane"
Again, I've been listening to the whole EP, Room 93. I'm so in love with the lyrics to every song, it was hard to pick my favourite.
"I went down to a place in Bed Stuy // A little liquor on my lips // I let him climb inside my body // And held him captive in my kiss."

One Direction - "Drag Me Down"
How could I not include One Direction's newest song? I was a bit worried that I wouldn't like it (Zayn was my favourite *sob sob*) but I am unbelievably impressed with this song!
"With your love, nobody can drag me down" 


Let me know in the comments what you think of these songs!