NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Thursday, 2 July 2015

Get to know me

Hello!

For this, the first of the Thursday's Thoughts series, I thought that I would do a "get to know me" post because this whole blogging malarkey is all very new to me. I hope you find this interesting!

1. What is your middle name?
Cecelia - this was my gran's name. My younger cousin also has the same middle name but her dad chose to spell it Cecilia, which is more popular but not the family way! Tut tut.

2. When and where were you born?
The 6th of April. I'm 18, a '97 baby. I was born in Fife, which is just north of Edinburgh in Scotland.

3. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
 I wish that I was shorter, I’m 5 foot 9 inches (175cm). It makes it tricky to wear heels because I feel like a giant around my friends and sometimes it can put guys off being taller than them although this is of course not always the case.

4. Do you wear contacts?
I wear contacts all day every day. I’ll probably get laser eye surgery someday because I’ve worn glasses since I was 5 or 6 years old.

5. What is your party trick?
I can lick my nose and I can also move my eyes independently of each other (although this always gives me a headache).

6. What can’t you leave the house without?
I can’t leave the house without my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) on at least 70% charge. It’s a safety thing if nothing else, in case I get lost or locked out or held up later than I expected.

7. Do you prefer heels or flats?
I love love love wearing heels but unfortunately depending on who I’m with (see question 3) I feel like I have to wear flats. I’m still choosing heels though.

8. Do you have any siblings?
I have a sister called Keri who is 3 years younger than me.

9. Do you have any pets?
I have two cats: Tigger (5) and Rocky (3).

10. What is your favourite ice cream?
Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie

11. What are your favourite smells?
Freshly baked bread (remember this when you get to question 19); pink grapefruit; fresh laundry; new books; smoked salmon.

12. What is your favourite brand of makeup?
Rimmel London

13. What is your favourite clothing store?
Topshop

14. What is your favourite colour?
Deep deep blue

15. What was your favourite subject at school?
I loved biology and chemistry (duh, I’m studying biochemistry). I also did Spanish for the first 4 years of high school and I really regret not taking it further.

16. What is your favourite drink?
Soft-drink: Dr Pepper
Alcoholic drink: Vodka & coke

17. What is your favourite book?
Watership Down by Richard Adams

18. What is your favourite song?
See my post about this from my 30 day song challenge.

19. What is your favourite food?
Bread. Let me explain this one. This is such an umbrella term because it includes a whole set of types of bread including garlic bread, naan bread and crusty bread. My favourite. Yes, I’m weird.

20. What is your favourite film?
The Fault in Our Stars. Frozen is a very close second.

I hope that was interesting for you to read and a huge congratulations if you made it through all twenty. Thanks for reading!