NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Friday, 24 July 2015

Friday's Favourites #3

Hello!

Here are my favourites from over the past two weeks.


Film
I watched Overboard with my family while I was on holiday, it was on TV last week and recommended by my Granda. I sat half-watching it and half on my laptop because I didn't think that I would enjoy it but I have to admit I was sucked in! It's a 1987 rom-com about a stuck-up rich heiress who falls overboard her yacht, loses her memory and is "claimed" by a widowed handyman with four sons. Watch the trailer here.

TV Series
Tattoo Fixers on E4 has become my guilty pleasure. I would never get a tattoo, but I like them on other people and I would never stop a partner from getting one. I would also never be against my child getting one. They just aren't for me. Anyway, this show is hilarious and shocking as it shows you some truly disastrous tattoos and then how the incredibly talented tattoo artists fix them.

Food
I've been eating Sugar Puffs (or Honey Monster Puffs, as they've been renamed) for at least one meal a day this week, sometimes breakfast, sometimes lunch, sometimes toast o'clock. I love it with some strawberries chopped through.

Makeup
I was looking for a lighter foundation because the two that I have are very heavy and so I purchased the Bourjouis Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (£10.99) in Vanille Clair. It has a very subtle fruity scent with a fairly runny consistency. I'd say this has a light to medium coverage and although I find the colour to be more yellow than my other foundations, I really like it.

Skincare
My Superdrug order came in two days ago, bringing with it some repurchases, as well as a new purchase: Nip+Fab Dragons Blood Fix Plumping Serum (£19.95). I got it for lower than half price (£8.00), and it's currently offered at £13.29. You use this before your moisturiser and I've found it's really good at giving your skin a bit more moisture. It's absorbed really quickly too and has a sort-of minty scent. Love it.

Clothing
The weather has been nice but changeable, so I've been wearing a cropped denim jacket. It fits me really well, I looked for one that was slim and long in the sleeves and last year I found the perfect one in George at Asda, of all places! I found a similar one here (£45.00).

Let me know your favourites from this week!