NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Saturday, 27 June 2015

A song that I can play on an instrument

Pharrell Williams - "Happy"



I would be utterly flabbergasted if you hadn't heard this song. It reached number 1 on the UK singles chart and in 23 other countries. It was the best-selling song of 2014 with sales of 13.9 million copies worldwide. And it featured on the soundtrack for the incredible film, Despicable Me 2.

It's such an upbeat and uplifting song that as the name suggests really makes you feel "happy". I love playing this song on the piano, even though it is tricky because of the fast tempo. I always feel really proud when I reach the end of the song even although I might not have played it perfectly throughout.

Let me know in the comments what you can play or wish you could play on an instrument.