NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

A song from my favourite album

Kodaline - "Way Back When"

from the album In a Perfect World



Wow. I have done it. This is the last post for my 30 day song challenge and I've managed to post every single day for the month of June. I am unbelievably proud of myself! Don't worry about the month of July as I will be doing something new and taking a giant leap with this blog. But more to come about that later.

I have to admit that I am breaking a rule that I set myself for this challenge but since it is the last post I am allowing it. I told myself that I wouldn't repeat an artist and I already wrote about Kodaline on day 21 for a song from my favourite film.

In a Perfect World is an incredible album, I don't think that there is a single song on it that I dislike which is really really rare for me. "Way Back When" is a really great song about spending days together during your youth doing nothing. I think it's a really underappreciated song from the album and you should definitely give at least this song a listen if you don't listen to the whole album.