NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Sunday, 21 June 2015

A song from my favourite film

Kodaline - "All I Want"



This was a really difficult decision for me because first I had to choose my favourite film (I narrowed it down to Frozen and The Fault in Our Stars) and then I had to choose a favourite song from the film. In the end I chose "All I Want" from The Fault in Our Stars. Since this is the 30 day SONG challenge I will focus on the song rather than the film as I will probablt 

Kodaline are one of my favourite artists full stop. They were the first band I saw live (Glasgow earlier this year) and this is one of my favourite songs of theirs. It's very slow and very calming. If you haven't listened to Kodaline before then I would recommend this song, "Love Like This" and "Way Back When".


The music video for this song is in 2 parts - both brilliant and really really heartfelt. The second one made me cry. Honestly. A five minute video made me all teary. Give them a watch!